Some Practical Advice on How to Get Vehicle Title Loans Vaughan OntarioApril 25, 2016
Bad Credit is No Reason Not to Apply for Car Title Loans Edmonton AlbertaApril 27, 2016
What requirements are needed to be submitted for collateral car title loans?
- Presentation of the car for a thorough inspection and appraisal for the car’s true market value. The car must not be more than 12 years old.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Online application completely filled out.
- Proof of permanent residence.
- Car registration and the car title.
- Car or collision insurance because after the loan is released the borrower can continue using the car.
Make sure you also meet the following criteria:
- Your car should not be more than 12 years old, which is usually standard for collateral car title loans.
- Your car is fully paid off and with no outstanding liens on the car title.
Collateral bad credit loans no longer conduct credit report checks because this will not matter after all. The loan is approved regardless of the borrower’s credit history because the loan is secured with collateral. Credit checks for this type of loan are not necessary.
What are the usual terms for collateral vehicle title loans?
- The loan term can range and be flexible up to 7 years.
- The loan amount is determined by the true market value of the vehicle.
- No credit check title loans allow you to keep driving the car during the term and duration of the loan.
- Can be paid off anytime within the loan term with no early payment penalties.
When in need of immediate or emergency fast cash that offers no penalties for early payments and low interest, a collateral car title loan from Quick Cash Canada may be the best option for you. Call Quick Cash Canada Loans toll free at 1-888-517-1625 and apply now for a car title loan. You’ll speak with a member of our dedicated team and see how Quick Cash Canada can help.