When you need a quick solution for your monetary issues, there aren’t many options available to you. Borrowing from friends and family can lead to broken relationships if you can’t pay them back. You can’t qualify for a bank loan unless you have a very stable credit score. So, if you have a bad credit score and are running short on time, a car title loan is what you need.
What Does It Mean To Get A Title Loan On My Car?
A car title loan is when you use your car title as collateral for the loan. It is very easy to get, has a short processing time and very few formalities involved which makes it better than traditional loans.
What Do I Get From A Title Loan On My Car?
- The most prominent feature of this type of loan is that no credit checks are run on the borrower. Private lending institutions like us, Quick Cash Solutions, offer loans using the car titles. We only check some details like; car model, manufacturing year and other specifications to ascertain its true value. This value backs your title loan and so we will have nothing to do with your personal credit score.
- The processing time and approval combined take only a day’s time. This means that your loan amount will be in your hands within 24 hour after the approval of your application. Our loan representatives will work to sort loan conditions and formalities out in the shortest time possible.
- You can borrow an amount based on the equity value of your car. The more valuable your car is, the higher the loan amount you are eligible to get. The only thing to keep in mind is that the car should not be older than 10 years.
- You can keep your car with you during the loan term and can keep driving it per your convenience because we only need your car title and the spare keys for the purpose of the loan.
How Do I Get A Title Loan On My Car?
Getting a title loan with your car is easy with Quick Cash Solutions. You only have to get the inspection done on your fully-paid vehicle. This vehicle can be a car, truck, van, motorcycle, etc. Also, we verify the following documents:
- A valid Canadian driver’s license.
- Proof of permanent residency.
- Proof of registration of car under your name.
- A clear vehicle title which is not more than 10 years old.
- An accident deductible insurance policy under your name.
To let us help you through your financial troubles, fill up the application form on our website or contact our toll-free number at 1-888-517-1625.
You Can Also Follow Us On Social Media: